Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures coming soon!!

I promise I will post some pictures ASAP!! Our Wireless Connection is not working right now so I have to wait until it does so I can upload them from the lap top but I have lots of fun (yes, I said fun)pictures to upload so be stoked! We had so much fun in Cali! Thank you to everyone for letting us stay with you and for all the yummy food! Oh and in regards to Netties "you know your a Rupp if..." I would like to add if one of your top 5 favorite movies is a Disney Movie (***Bonus points if it's Robin Hood, Jungle Book or Peter Pan***) If one of your favorite foods is Moms Chicken and Dumplings and if you can say humuhumunukunukuapua'a or dumbdumbstupidstupidstinkpoteggiegoofhead without taking a breath! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Topher said...

Long live Robin hood. Come again on my Birthday!