Monday, February 4, 2008

Summer Trip for the Fam

Hey fam what is happening? I want to get started on the details for a big family trip this summer. I have access to a lot of resources. So lets use them. Below are my ideas tell me what sounds best.
1- 3 day 2 Night stay on the boat in Catalina
we can take the jet skis and dingy. I
would take care of a lot of the gas. If you
sleep on the boat you would only need
money for food and some gas.
2- 3 days of playing on Lake Meed. I will
bring both Jet Skis and Dingy. We can
stay at a local hotel. I would stay with
the inlaws.
3- Lake Powell?
4- Other Ideas?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm... I pick all of them!! I have never been to catalina before. That sounds fun! And I'm always up for lake Powell!

Monett Rupp said...

Any of these sound great! Of course Catalina sounds the best to me cause we already live here, but I have never been to Lake Powell.

When are we thinking of doing this?

Unknown said...

Rupps!

I google.blogsearch-ed you and I’m so happy! Thanks for starting a blog so I know what you guys are up to these days!

Chris & Monet: What cute kids you have, it looks like you guys are doing well.

Julie: I ran into you a few years back, so good to see you. You’re as beautiful as ever. Are you here in Utah?

Robyn: You’re all grown up! And married?!! How did that happen? You are a beauty as well.

Gregg: Please post something on your blog, I’d love to know what you’re up to! I see that your married-congratulations! Last time I heard, you were living in Taiwan (or Thailand?) which I’m sure was a very, very long time ago.

Our blog address is www.faithlovefamily.blogspot.com. You guys may already have it, but Tanya’s is www.jorgensonclan.blogspot.com. She’s really the only one that I’ve managed to stay in contact with. If ever you’re in Salt Lake, please look us up, I’d love to get together with you guys.

Take care, Nancy (Carroll) Lamb aka “Nancypants”

Mom said...

Hey I'm not sure, but I think I just figured this commenting on the blon thingy out?? who said you can't teach a 29 year old dog new tricks. Are you thinking Mayish, Juneish, ir Julyish for the summer trip?