Monday, November 3, 2008

So we are finally getting all settled into our new place and I figured I better get some pictures up while I am STILL Pregnant (While I still have time that is). It is still a work in progress and I don't have everything unpacked yet but Here is our humble little Abode!

Our house (in the middle of our street)
I can't get the song out of my head for some reason!!
(I bet I got it stuck in your head now too didn't I?)

Front door (I am just so happy to actually have a rug
and wreath I had to put this on here)
View when you walk in the front door
Dining room
Kitchen/dining room/ living room
Kitchen ( I love love love the kitchen!!!)
Living Room We are still working on a TV.
We broke ours during the move but it's kinda nice not having one for a change!
(except for Thursday Nights, then it sucks!)

Our Bedroom!
The Baby's Temporary Crib/Changing table (this one will just stay in our room)

My Favorite part of the whole house!!
Our Bathroom (Sorry it's a way bad angle)
Guest Bathroom
Laundry room (except we don't have a washer and dryer yet)
Baby's room. Now that we are getting all settled in I can actually start "Nesting"
and getting her room ready! I am so excited!
The Office. Once again... This is a work in Progress (Please don't judge! :)
Guest bedroom... Who wants to come stay here on our extra comfy
bed that you see pictured here?????

1 comment:

Monett Rupp said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I am jealous of your big tub! Where are you living now? Did you buy this place?