Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby's Heartbeat

We got to hear the heartbeat today! After hearing it I am pretty sure I am going to be having a kid that is going to be just like it's dad... If you listen it sounds like it farts right in the middle. Every time time I hear it I laugh. I have no idea what the sound is but there is some definite resemblance between our baby and it's dad! I have my ultrasound on June 6th to find out the sex of the baby! I cant wait, it seems so far away. If I had to guess I would say it is a boy. I just feel like it us. Plus I have had multiple dreams that I am having a boy and it looks the same in all my dreams. but knowing my luck I am probably wrong and it will be a girl. I guess only time will tell!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow that is so cool. It's not exactly the thumpa, thumpa, thumpa I expected. It sounded more like the Rain Forest of Costa Rica. But still it was amazing. Can't wait till June for the next news update.