Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our first Ultrasound!!

I had my first ultrasound today and it was Amazing!  First, they tried to find the heartbeat but it was too early so they took us into the ultrasound room and we got to see the heartbeat fluttering away!   They tried to get a good picture but he was moving so much that this is the best they could do.  It is so amazing to think that I have a life forming inside of me.   I have my next appointment in 4 weeks. so soon! My official due date is November 2nd.  So I am happy to report that everything looks great!  




3 comments:

Topher said...

I think that is sooooo cool. Look at the little leg! So November? I am going to bring ski stuff and a ton of baby presents.

sophie said...

YEA for dino!

Benjamin said...

Dude, you didn't tell me you guys were pregnant. Or maybe you did and I spaced it, but congrats. Thats awesome.